Slow Cooked Lamb Shank Pasta with Pesto


I love you DH!

I won't post the recipe I'll just link to it because this one is available online. And yeah, my picture isn't that great but dammit I slow-cooked lamb for 2 hours! I made pesto by hand! I found buffalo mozzarella! and it was delicious....

I'm pretty sure it was a heart-attack in a bowl due to all the fat melting into the sauce, but it's worth it. And besides today I made that chickpea and spinach dish (previous post) to help cleanse the arteries out.

I normally don't really like lamb, unless it's in a kebab/gyro in Germany covered in garlic sauce, but this was pretty tasty.

Comments

Arizaphale said…
On pasta? Interesting. I've had a really nice pizza made with lamb backstrap, sundried tomatoes and goat's cheese...topped with yoghurt when you pull it out of the oven! that was delicious too! Funnily enough the BA doesn't much like lamb either. No idea why.You were brave to do the slow cooking thing given your lukewarm attitude to lamb.

Popular Posts